For instance, if the HCG prescription requires you to take twice a day, then select the times that are convenient for you. Like you wake up at 6 am and then you reach home from office by 6 pm. Therefore you can take it at these times. These will work best for you.
Also not to forget that during this phase you are expected to take food items which are rich in fats and carbohydrates. Therefore think of treating yourself with delicious dishes. Now you need to gear yourself up. Hold on to your knife and fork. Put on your napkin or bib whatever you use. It is because you are just about to come across a compilation of seriously delicious recipes for the HCG phase 1. These selected recipes are mouthwatering and will satisfy you well.
- 100 grams of lean steak or ground beef
- 1 minced garlic and crushed clove
- Dash of onion powder, garlic powder and dried oregano
- Cayene pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Fresh chopped cilantro, salt and black pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add garlic, onion and spices along with a little water.
- Simmer it for 5 to 10 minutes gently.
- Add salt. It’s ready to be served.
HCG-Iced Cinnamon Coffee:
Next in line is the hcg-iced cinnamon coffee.
- Stevia to taste
- Ice cubes
- Black fresh brewed coffee
- Stevia to taste
- 8 0z black coffee
- Ice cubes 6-10
- Place all of these in the blender until and unless the ice is crushed. Enjoy a refreshing drink.
HCG Orange Ginger Chicken:
This yummy dish will treat you with 1 fruit and 1 protein food item.
- 100 grams chicken – chunks of chicken
- Orange – cut in 1/4s
- 1 T fresh ginger root
- ½ t basil
- Juice of a half lemon
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- Black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle pepper over chicken. Then peel and make sections of the orange. Afterwards add these orange sections, lemon juice, ginger and basil.
- Stir it well for like few minutes.
- Cover and simmer it for about half an hour. Enjoy the dish at its best.
HCG Baked Onion:
- 100 grams onion (usually makes up to one onion)
- Garlic powder
- Cayene pepper
- Seasoned salt
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 crushed melba toast