The myriad health benefits of meditation have been experienced throughout centuries in Eastern religions and cultures. Meditation has been shown to improve clarity of the mind while enhancing focus. This in turn helps in stress management and weight loss. Many people put on weight as a result of emotional eating. According to research, those who put on weight from overeating do so as a way of relieving stress or seeking comfort. With this kind of triggers, it becomes important to use powerful, natural techniques to enhance your efforts. The HCG diet, puts more emphasis on healthy eating and exercising to help you lose weight.
During the HCG drops diet, you will be required to avoid junk, carb-filled and fatty foods. Overcoming your most unhealthy eating habits can be one of the most difficult things to do. More often than not, people still find themselves trapped in their unhealthy eating habits. Fortunately, with a little effort on your side, you can breeze through these habits by using meditation techniques.
How to go about Meditation
Nowadays, meditation is a mainstream practice that is not only reserved to beliefs or where you come from. Doctors and physicians recommend it to their patients as a form of secondary treatment which has worked very successfully in improving the general wellbeing. By doing it daily, at least twice, you will begin to see remarkable improvement in terms of body response and relaxation.
Here are simple meditation techniques that you can employ wherever you go at whatever time. They will help you in releasing the negative anchoring in your mind, which influences your weight loss mindset. A more positive outlook will be dominant and hence make it easy for you to focus and shed the excess pounds.
- Find a quiet place, free from distraction or noise
- Position yourself comfortably and sit straight
- Close your eyes
- Relax your muscles
- Feel your breathing, by paying attention to your slow and natural breathing
- When distracting thoughts race in your mind— and they will — simply notice them and gently bring your attention back to the breath. You may have to do this often at first
- Continue for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Try to practice once or twice daily. With time, meditation will bring a sense of relaxation, which will help you in making better decision for yourself.